“Could you please adjust the camera? I am unable to see what you are writing.”
“Mr Ajay is blocking my view.”
Did you hear these statements during a video meeting?
Did you struggle to put the camera at the correct angle to give remote teammates a clear view of the whiteboard in video conferencing?
Mostly the answer can be a Yes.
The State of Remote Work Report 2021 reveals that 62% of remote participants can’t see the whiteboard clearly or completely during the meetings.
This problem can prevail when we use a dry-erase board in the meeting rooms, and the camera must be focused on the whiteboard. The viewers can have a problem with improper lighting. It takes time to present any information on the classic whiteboards of the meeting rooms.
Disadvantages of using the traditional whiteboard in a video meeting
- A classic whiteboard can be helpful if all the participants are in the room but not for hybrid teams. Capturing a whiteboard with a VC camera is an arduous task.
- Poor connectivity among the hybrid teams due to ineffective content collaboration and sharing process.
- Reduced participation of the attendees in the brainstorming and ideation process.
- Missing the knowledge flow and reduced engagement levels due to improper visibility of the whiteboard causes rescheduling the meeting on the same agenda multiple times.
A better meeting room video conferencing solution can solve these shortcomings efficiently.
The e-book you must read before setting up a Hybrid Meeting Room
Hybrid meetings are a new mode of communication among the teams in an organization. There is a high chance that stakeholders may miss the details and feel left out in the meeting room. We provide you with a hybrid meeting room checklist to make the meetings more productive and effective.
Download your copy of the ebook on the hybrid meeting room setup checklist
What can be done to improve content collaboration?
Hybrid team meetings have become more frequent, and there are problems in making them successful.
Creating the same experience for all the employees spread across the globe is a critical challenge to the employer. Digital and interactive whiteboards have become the need of the hour for collaboration in hybrid team meetings. It is helpful to digitize the meeting content and make it available for future reference.
To avoid the problem of visibility of the whiteboard during the meetings choosing a video conferencing solution that supports interactive whiteboarding during your business meetings is the wisest choice. Whether in person or remotely, everyone who participates has a much better meeting room experience with an interactive whiteboard.
What does Bird Hub offer?
1. Interactive whiteboarding on any normal display
Bird Hub with 3D touch sensing camera instils touch interactivity to TV/monitor and allows the users to annotate the documents during video conferencing. The marker-like super capacitive stylus offers a latent-free writing experience. It is much simpler for the participants to alter the content in a document.
2. Cloud-based content collaboration software - AiCanvas
The specially designed whiteboarding software AiCanvas offers multiple tools to the participants and helps them be more creative and focused during the video meetings. AiCanvas has proper presentation tools that make the documents more appealing and suitable for presentation.
- Features of AiCanvas: Interactive whiteboarding can be effective when it is accompanied by AiCanvas. AiCanvas brings inclusiveness to the remote participants. It includes the following features.
- Screensharing and Annotation: This allows users to share their screens while writing on the board simultaneously. All of the data is saved in real-time. Whiteboards can be shared with stakeholders via QR code, and they can co-annotate and contribute their thoughts.
- Digital Canvas: Users can utilize an online whiteboard to write and draw on. It also comes with pre-designed templates for creating flowcharts, maps, diagrams, and Kanban boards, among other things. Users can even drag and drop photos and videos onto the whiteboard during presentations.
- Accessibility: Allows users to set up and manage whiteboard access rights. Users can give their team members access to view, evaluate, and change content. Multiple users can annotate on a digital whiteboard during a video conferencing session.
- Recording and Saving: This allows users to record whiteboard sessions for later use. The meetings can also be viewed with other team members or remote participants.
How does Bird Hub solve the problem of Whiteboard collaboration in the meeting room?
All-in-one Video Conferencing and Wireless Content Collaboration System
- A Common understanding of the discussion can be improved with the multimedia content displayed on the screen.
- The context of non-visual content can be conveyed with interactive whiteboarding effectively.
- Multi-sensory collaboration can come to the rescue when the participants are not from the same native language.
- All the participants can have instant access and easy sharing options.
- The co-creation process can be easy and seamless with real-time annotation to all the attendees.
Most companies are choosing touchscreen monitors in their meetings to maximize collaboration in hybrid team meetings. Cloud-based interactive whiteboarding takes video conferencing to the next level and significantly improves the team’s experience. With the proper video conferencing solution, all participants can witness enhanced collaboration, smooth communications, and other benefits.
Choosing Bird Hub can be intelligent if you want to resolve the problem of whiteboard view during video meetings. It offers a cost-effective solution to get interactivity onto the display with a cloud-based collaboration app suite packed with powerful tools.
Bird Hub is a portable device and you can set up a meeting room effortlessly. You never need an external device to launch your meetings with Bird Hub. It can be your all-in-one solution for interactive whiteboarding and video conferencing to create an inclusive and immersive video conferencing experience.
For more information, visit www.birdai.com and book a demo to see what Bird Hub can bring into your meeting room.
Recommended Blogs For You
What is a Huddle Room? How to redesign your office space for Hybrid Work?
Tips for IT Teams to Handle
the Returning of Employees to the Office
The Best Video Conferencing Solution for Coworking Spaces
We live in times of digitisation where cutting-edge technology transforms how we live and interact. The way people conduct business is changing in this modern age. Physical contacts give way