Cybernetyx is committed to safeguarding the privacy of users (“user” or “you”).
2. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect some of your personal information in accordance with this policy in order to best provide you features in the application (and to enhance user experience) that you voluntarily select to download and use. By doing so you allow your personal information to be used for processing and identify you.
CYBERNETYX may collect and receive Customer Data and other information and data (“Other Information“) in a variety of ways:
Customer Data. Customers or individuals granted access by a Customer (“Authorised Users“) routinely submit Customer Data to CYBERNETYX when using the Services. Other Information. CYBERNETYX also collects, generates and/or receives Other Information:
Account Information. To create or update an account, you or your team supply CYBERNETYX with an email address, phone number, password, domain and/or similar account details. your first name, last name, email address, and company name (if applicable).
CYBERNETYX will collect billing and payment information which may include your credit card number, billing address, and other payment related information (“Billing Information“). Billing Information is collected and processed by our third-party payment processor operating as our agent. CYBERNETYX does not directly obtain or process any Billing Information.
i. Usage Information:
- Services Metadata,. When an Authorised User interacts with the Services, metadata is generated that provides additional context about the way Authorised Users work. For example, the amount of times a user entered a CYBERNETYX application, to get statistical information about the product features.
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Websites or Services and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Website or Services, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
- Device information. CYBERNETYX collects information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this Other Information often depends on the type of device used and its settings.
- Location information. We receive information from you, your partner and other third-parties that helps us approximate your location. We may, for example, use a business address submitted by your employer, or an IP address received from your browser or device to determine approximate location. CYBERNETYX may also collect location information from devices in accordance with the consent process provided by your device.
ii. Cookie Information:
iii. Third Party Services:
Customer can choose to permit or restrict Third Party Services for their Workspace. Typically, Third Party Services are software that integrate with our Services, and Customer can permit its Authorised Users to enable and disable these integrations for their Workspace. Once enabled, the provider of a Third Party Service may share certain information with CYBERNETYX. For example, if a cloud storage application is enabled to permit files to be imported to a Workspace, we may receive user name and email address of Authorised Users, along with additional information that the application has elected to make available to CYBERNETYX to facilitate the integration. Authorised Users should check the privacy settings and notices in these Third Party Services to understand what data may be disclosed to CYBERNETYX. When a Third Party Service is enabled, CYBERNETYX is authorised to connect and access Other Information made available to CYBERNETYX in accordance with our agreement with the Third Party Provider. For example, you may choose to sign-in using your Google, or your company identity provider account. By signing-in using your Third Party account, the Third Party will supply CYBERNETYX any and all information that you have authorised the Third Party to provide to us. Such information may include your first and last name, unique identifier, e-mail address and picture. If you would like to know more about 3rd parties or any other information about them, you can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
iv. Contact Information:
In accordance with the consent process provided by your device, any contact information that an Authorised User chooses to import is collected when using the Services.
v. Third Party Data:
CYBERNETYX may receive data about organizations, industries, Website visitors, marketing campaigns and other matters related to our business from parent corporation(s), affiliates and subsidiaries, our partners or others that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This data may be combined with Other Information we collect and might include aggregate level data, such as which IP addresses correspond to zip codes or countries. Or it might be more specific: for example, how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
vi. Additional Information Provided to CYBERNETYX:
We receive Other Information when submitted to our Websites or if you participate in an activity or event, apply for a job, request support, interact with our social media accounts or otherwise communicate with CYBERNETYX.
Generally, no one is under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide any Customer Data or Other Information (collectively, “Information“). However, certain Information is collected automatically and, if some Information, such as Workspace setup details, is not provided, we may be unable to provide the Services .
Categories of the Personal Data
Personal information includes name, Username, e-mail address, name of organization telephone number, postal address, country or area, access log files, cookies and other information collected upon your visit to this website.
Mobile Device Access:
We may request permission to certain features from your device, such as [ bluetooth, calendar, camera, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, storage,] and other features.
Mobile Device Data:
Device information such as your mobile device ID number, model, and manufacturer, operating system, and any other data require for efficient functioning of the application you choose to provide.
3. HOW WE USE THAT INFORMATION
We collect your personal data to understand your needs to serve you better. CYBERNETYX is a processor of Customer Data and Customer is the controller. Customer may, for example, use the Services to grant and remove access to a Workspace, assign roles and configure settings, access, modify, export, share and remove Customer Data and otherwise apply its policies to the Services.
- For purposes related to the activation, billing, support, troubleshoot and resolve problems, repair & maintenance, deactivation, respond to service requests.
- Upgrade or update on product, replacement, refurbishment;
- To manage or respond to your inquiries;
- Upgrades or updates, or notices of upgrades or updates out product or third party content or related products, services and software;
- Promotions and upcoming events;
- To manage and develop our operations,
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
4. DATA RETENTION
CYBERNETYX will retain Customer Data in accordance with a Customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Customer Agreement and Customer’s use of Services functionality, and as required by applicable law. Customer may also apply different settings to messages, files or other types of Customer Data. The deletion of Customer Data and other use of the Services by Customer may result in the deletion and/or de-identification of certain associated Other Information. For more detail, please contact email@example.com.
5. PARENTAL CONSENT
If you are under the age of 16, Please make your visit ONLY AFTER obtaining consent given or authorised by the holder of parental responsibility over you.
6. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
CYBERNETYX uses appropriate, physical, managerial and technical measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information provided by you. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no security measures are absolutely secure, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
7. RIGHTS AVAILABLE REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
Any time, you can review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by Logging into your account settings and updating your account.
FOR RESIDENTS OF EEA
We ensure the provision of GDPR, Hence, as rights framed by the legislation for residents of Europe Economic Area allows them to access, correct, update, restrict usage, or erase personal information.
Such residents can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We seek your consent as to whether or not we process your personal data. The information includes details of the purposes, categories of personal data and the recipients of the personal data. You can revoke such consent at any time or restrict such consent by contacting us email@example.com
Revoking of all of the consent to process your or some of them will not have retrospective effect
8. OTHER IMPORTANT PRIVACY OPTIONS
You have right choose “opt-out “ option to stop marketing communications we may send you periodically. You can exercise your right to restrict by clicking on the “opt-out” option in the marketing emails.
Cookie is a type of small amount of data used as anonymous unique identifier that enable device to be identified by our system.
In our website we allow cookies to be configured at your preference to collect information and to improve our Service. You will have the option to opt-in. You may disable cookies at any time by modifying browser preference.
You can learn more details about cookies from your browser’s “Help” menu.
10. EMAILS AND COMMUNICATION
If you no longer wish to receive emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by changing preferences at the time you register your account with the Application or logging into your account at any time change settings and updating your preferences.
Cybernetyx Interactiv UG (Haftungsbeschränkt) Friedrichstraße 15A 31737 Rinteln, Germany
Product Support :
Cybernetyx Technik Private Limited, C98, Sector-65, NOIDA – 201301, NCR (India)